Read On is a phonics programme for beginners who are just starting their journey in English reading and writing. Following the SATPIN approach, the series introduces reading and writing through phonics and blending. Letters for each sound are introduced one by one, with a story to read, a set of words to blend, and a set of vocabulary words to learn. This is supported by a variety of activities addressing the different learning styles.
• follows the SATPIN approach with step-by-step blending
• targets the highest thinking levels in Bloom’s Taxonomy
• embraces every learning style
• incorporates drawing, speaking, and craft activities, as well as reading and writing practice and revision
• has guided and independent writing
• is accompanied by a Teacher’s Guide, with supporting information and additional activities
• nurtures confidence and a lifelong love of learning